Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) is seeking candidates who are foreign experts and graduate students (Master’s and Doctoral students) to work internship at the campus for 03 – 06 months; or at least for 01 month (for experts).
- Working in Faculties/ Institutes: Interns are expected to work as an assistant to teachers in English teaching, assistant to professors with practice in laboratory; do clerical work assigned by the departments; assistant to professors in Labs or their research projects; take part in scholar and student activities…
- Working in Departments/ Offices: Interns are expected to work as an administrative officer; organize student and international events; engage in PR, recruitment, consultancy activities, build connection with local and overseas corporations…
- Working time: Interns are expected to work at least 32 hours/week as scheduled by the University and assigned by the divisions or professors.
- Requirements: Candidates are required to be in good health, 20 – 45 years of age, have good command in English, study or work at a university/ research institute.
For lecturers, experts working for short period:
The tasks include but are not limited to: teaching, researching; curriculum revision, updating slides and teaching materials; mentoring interns; supporting faculties in recruiting international students; building industrial connection to seek support; promoting international affairs activities; organizing or supporting conferences; searching for scholarships for lecturers and students; establishing research groups; introducing experts to work for faculties;…
Details will be discussed in the interview.
2. SCHOLARSHIP AND SUPPORT
- Living expense: 500,000 VNĐ/day/person;
- On-campus accommodation and well-equipped working office;
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs, round-trip air tickets;
- If needed, TDTU will assign staff as a guide to explore the country and its people (for once) on request of experts and lecturers.
Overseas graduate students from universities in the World Top 500 (Group 1): on-campus accommodation; Airport pick-ups and drop-offs, half of round-trip air tickets; Living expense support.
Overseas graduate students from universities not in the World Top 500 (Group 2): the same benefits as Group 1 but airfares are excluded.
a) Cover letter; b) Resumé with up-to-date education and research background; c) Scientific CV notarized by the Consulate; d) Degrees or certificates ; e) Recommendation letter by a Professor or scientist, well-known Manager; or from the home university/ research institute.
Should you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact:
Ton Duc Thang University, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong, District 7;
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (+848) 377.55045 ■